Sachin Tendulkar's Life Introduction Sachin Tendulkar Biography in Hindi
Sachin Tendulkar's name hardly knows any person, as it is a name that is taken with great respect in the world of cricket. Sachin Tendulkar has been a former Indian cricketer who has set many records in the cricketing world. The records created by them hardly could break. People lovingly know them in the name of Master Blaster, Little Master and God of Cricket. So let us know about Sachin Tendulkar's biography.
|real name||Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar|
|nickname||Master Blaster, God of Cricket and Little Master|
|profession||Former Indian Cricketer|
Body Structure Physique
Sachin Tendulkar's height is not high and he has a height of 5 feet 5 inches, which is of a normal person. They weigh about 62 kilograms, dark brown eyes and black hair color. Sachin Tendulkar is a man of Indian origin.
|Length (approx.)||Se0 m- 165
Feet Inch- 5' 5"
|Weight/Weight (approximately)||62 kg|
|Anatomical structure (approximately)||-Chest: 39 inches
-Waist: 30 inches
-Biceps: 12 inches
|Eye Color||dark brown|
Personal Life Personal Life
Sachin Tendulkar was born on April 24, 1973 at the home of late Ramesh Tendulkar and Rajni Tendulkar. While his father was a very good writer and novelist, his mother worked as an insurance agent. He has two half-brothers Ajit Tendulkar and Nitin Tendulkar and one of his half-sister, Sabtai Tendulkar.
|Birthdate||April 24th, 1973|
|Age (as per 2017)||44 years|
|Birthplace||Nirmal Nursing Home Dadar, Bombay (now Mumbai), Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Father – Late Ramesh Tendulkar (novelist)
Mata Rajni Tendulkar (Insurance Agent)
Sister- Savitai Tendulkar (Elder Step Sister)
Brother- Ajit Tendulkar (big half brother), Nitin Tendulkar (big half brother)
|Coach / Coach Mentor||Ramakant Achrekar|
|addre||19-A, Perry Cross Road, Bandra (West), Mumbai|
|Hobby||Collecting perfumes, watches, CDs and listening to music|
|dispute||• Pakistan's Shoaib Akhtar collided with him during a Test match in Kolkata in 1999, resulting in Sachin being declared run out by the third umpire.
• In the year 2001, he was suspended for a Test match as he was cleaning the stitching of the ball without informing umpire referee Mike. The match was played at Port Elizabeth against South Africa.
Educational Qualification Educational Qualification
The interest in Sachin Tendulkar's studies was very low since childhood. But his parents conducted their studies to get a general education. He was educated at indian education site New English School Bandra East Mumbai and thereafter also studied at Sharda Ashram Vidya Mandir School, Dadar Mumbai.
To get higher education, Sachin Tendulkar also completed his studies at Khalsa College, Mumbai, but Sachin Tendulkar's interest was in cricket from the start. So he chose his career as cricket and left the study in the middle.
|School/School||Indian Education Site New English School Bandra (East) Mumbai
Sharadashram Vidyamandir School, Dadar, Mumbai
|College/University||Khalsa College, Mumbai|
|educational qualification||Left in the middle|
Cricket Career Cricket Carrer
Sachin Tendulkar started his international cricketing career on 18 December 1989 playing an ODI match against Pakistan at Gurjarwala. Sachin Tendulkar's first Test match was also played against Pakistan at Karachi on 5th November 1989 and the first T20 match was played at Johannesburg against South Africa on December 1, 2006.
Sachin Tendulkar wore a number 10 jersey in both IPL and international cricket. Sachin used to be absolutely calm in the field but the bowlers were very scared of him when he batted. Sachin has created a lot of records in his cricketing career that seems impossible to break even today.
|International Beginnings||ODI – Against Pakistan at Gurjarwala on December 18, 1989
Test – Against Pakistan in Karachi on 5 November 1989
T20- Against South Africa at Johannesburg on December 1, 2006
|Jersey No.||#10 (India)
#10 (IPL, Mumbai Indians)
|Domestic/State Team||Mumbai, Mumbai Indians, Yorkshire|
|Nature on the field (Nature on field)||cool|
|Which team they like to play against||Pakistan, Australia|
|Favorite Shots||Strat Drive|
|Records (Main)||• In 1998, he scored 1,894 runs, which is the record of scoring the most ODI (ODI) runs by any batsman in a calendar year.
• Number of runs in Test matches – 15,921
• Number of runs in ODI internationals – 18,426
• Highest number of Test matches- 200
• Highest NUMBER OF ODI (ODI) INTERNATIONAL MATCHES – 463
• The first player to score a double century in the history of ODI international cricket.
• A volume batsman who scored 100 international centuries.
• Highest (51) century in Test cricket.
• Highest (49) century in ODI international cricket.
• Highest (96) half-centuries in ODI international cricket.
• Most runs (2,278) in World Cup history.
• The highest World Cup playing cricketer (6 editions).
• Highest century in World Cup history.
• Highest half-century in Test matches (68)
• Fastest 10,000 runs in Test matches (195 innings – with Brian Lara (WI) and Kumar Sangakkara (SL)
• Highest run in a edition of the World Cup (673 runs in 2003)
• Highest ODI international century in a calendar year (9 in 1998)
|Career Turning Point||In the second Test match in 1989, his first half-century was against Pakistan in Faisalabad.|
Favorite Things Favourite Things
Sachin Tendulkar's list of favourite things is very long. Sachin prefers to eat both veg and nonveg food. They love the filling of shrimp curry, crab masala, mince paratha, lassi, mutton biryani, mutton curry and brinjal in food. Sachin Tendulkar's favorite actors are Amitabh Bachchan, Nana Patekar and Aamir Khan. He also loves Madhuri Dixit.
|Favorite Cricketers||Batsmen – Sunil Gavaskar, Sir Vivian Alexandre Richards,
Bowlers – Wasim Akram, Anil Kumble, Shane Warne, Muttiah Muralitharan, Glenn McGrath, Kurtley Ambrose
|Favorite Cricket Ground||Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) and Wankhede Stadium Mumbai|
|Favorite Dishes||Bombay Duck, Prawn Curry, Crab Masala, Mince Paratha, Lassi, Chinri Provence, Mutton Biryani, Mutton Curry, Brinjal Fills, Sushi (Sushi)|
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Nana Patekar|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dikshit|
|Favorite Movies||Bollywood- Sholay
Hollywood – Coming To America
|Favorite Musician||Kishore Kumar, Sachin Dev Burman, Bappi Lahiri, Dior Straits|
|Favorite Songs||"Missing Your Love" by Bappi Lahiri|
|Favorite Colors||dark blue|
|Favorite Perfume||Comme des Garcons|
|Favorite Restaurants||Bukhara, Maurya Sheraton, Delhi|
|Favorite Hotels||Parks Royal Darling, Sydney|
|Preferred Destinations||New Zealand, Mussoorie|
|Favorite Games||Cricket, Lawn Tennis, Formula 1|
|Favorite Tennis Player||John McEnroe and Roger Federer|
Sachin Tendulkar has no dearth of riches and fame. Despite that, he never made a girlfriend. He loved Anjali Tendulkar and married him and heard his soulmates.
|Love Related and Other Information|
|Girlfriends & Other Matters||Anjali Tendulkar (Paediatrician)|
|Wife||Anjali Tendulkar (Paediatrician)|
|Date of Marriage||24th May 1995|
|Child||Daughter- Sara Tendulkar
Son- Arjun Tendulkar
Earning and Wealth Property Net Worth
The total property of Sachin Tendulkar is estimated at about Rs. 1000 crores. Sachin Tendulkar also has the distinction of buying India's first Ferrari car. Sachin Tendulkar is making money by promoting real estate and various brands in today's time.
|Money/Property Related Details|
|Car Collection||Nissan GT-R, BMW "30 Poison M5" Limited Edition, BMW X5M, BMW X5M250D, BMW 760 LI, BMW I8|
|Net Worth||Rs 1100 crore|
Interesting information about Sachin Tendulkar
- Does Sachin Tendulkar smoke? No
- Does Sachin Tendulkar drink alcohol? Yes
- He was born in the home of a famous Marathi novelist Ramesh Tendulkar.
- His mother Rajni worked in an insurance company.
- He has been named after the famous Indian music director, Sachin Dev Burman.
- Sachin has 3 elder brothers and sisters (2 half brothers Nitin and Ajit and a half-sister Savita). They are from their father's first marriage.
- His childhood was spent in the literary cohabitation Cooperative Housing Society of Bandra (east).
- In his childhood, Sachin's neighbours considered him very mischievous.
- Initially his trend was towards lawn tennis, and he made John McEnroe his mentor.
- It was Sachin's elder brother Ajit, who recognised his cricketing potential and asked him to take interest in cricket in 1984. He introduced Sachin to Raghouses Achretax at Shivaji Park in Dadar (Mumbai).
- After being influenced by Sachin, Achrekar advised him to complete his schooling at the Shardashram Vidya Mandir High School in Dadar. Sachin went to his aunt's house in Dadar because he was close to school.
- He started working hard at Shivaji Park, and during net practice, Achrekar used to put a coin on the middle stump and spoke to the bowler that any bowler who would make Sachin out would be the coin.
- He teamed up with Vinod Kambali at Sharadashram Vidyamandir to 664 runs, out of which 329 runs were his own.
- Soon, he became popular in his school.
- He became a good friend of Vinod Kambali at Sharadashram Vidyamandir.
- Sachin was gifted to him by his sister Savita, the first bat of his life.
- He initially wanted to be a fast bowler, although when he went to the M.R.F. Pace Foundation, Australian fast bowler Dennis Lillee advised him to focus on his batting.
- At the age of 17, he first met his wife Anjali at the Mumbai airport and after 5 years he married Anjali.
- Sachin Tendulkar is the co-owner of the Kerala Blasters FC team "Indian Super League Football League".
- He scored 15 runs in his first Test debut against Pakistan and got out at zero in his first ODI international match.
- He considers Ganesh Chaturthi as the most important day of the year.
- Apart from cricket, he likes other sports like tennis, soccer and Formula 1 and is a huge fan of John McEnroe, Diego Maradona and Michael Schumacher.
- He owns a restaurant called "Tendulkar" in Colaba, Mumbai.
- He is the youngest player to have played Test and ODI (ODI) matches at the age of 16.
- Sachin is the first player to be honoured with Bharatratna, India's highest civilian honour. Who received this honour at the youngest.
- He is a Member of Rajya Sabha in Parliament.
- Formula 1 legend Michael Schumacher gifted him a "Ferrari 360 Modena" in 2002.
- He was a ball boy during the 1947 World Cup semifinals between India and England at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.
- He is a bi-hatthi, that is, he batting and bowling with his right hand, and writes with his left hand.
- In 2003, he starred in a Bollywood film called "Stumped".
- The Sharjah tournament of the year 1998 is considered to be the best tournament in his career. Because with their help, India reached the final and they also played an important role in conquering India.
- He became the first cricketer to score a double century in ODI international cricket history on February 24, 2010. He made this record against South Africa at Gwalior in Madhya Pradesh.
- He is the first Indian player to have a wax statue set up at Madame Tussauds in London.
- He has a private kit in which he has a portrait of the tricolor flag (Indian national flag) made by his daughter Sara.
- During the 2003 World Cup, he hit Shoaib Akhtar's ball with an upper cut and the shot is known as epic by his fans.
- Sachin has a great heart and sponsors 200 children every year through "Apnalaya". The Mumbai-based NGO is run by his mother-in-law Anabel Mehta.